Schengen Visa Fees
The following table indicates the visa fee.
|Schengen Visa Fees|
|Child Age above 6-12 years old||1,400|
|Child Age under 6 years old||Free
*no fees require
*no fees require
Requested Documents from Switzerland Visa Information In Thailand
1. Dulu filled out, dated, and signed by the applicant. The visa application form must be signed by both parents in case of a minor child.
2. One passport-sized picture 3.5 cm. x 4 cm.
– Color photo on a white background
– Taken from the front; without obstruction
– Recent ( less than 6 months old)
– Ears and eyebrows must appear on the picture.
The photo must be a close-up of your head and the top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70-80% of the photographer
3. Passport, original:
Valid for at least three months after the end of the planned stay in Switzerland or another Schengen member state, at least two blank pages. Please present previous passports If available
4. Passport, coples:
– Two photocopies of the passport (personal data page)
– One photocopy of previous Schegen visas
5. If the applicant continues to travel to a third country (i.e. UK, USA, Canada etc.). after leaving the Schengen area, the visa of the next country has to be obtained first before the submission of the Schengen visa application
6. Change name and/or surname certificate, if applicable:
Sho original and submit photocopy
7. Travel and Health Insurance:
– Must cover all period of stay
– Must be valid for Schengen are
– Minimum coverage of Euro 30,000 for urgent hospitalization or repatriation expenses
– The stamp and the signature of the insurance company are mandatory
8. School/University documents:
– Enrollment confirmation issued by the school/university in Switzerland
– Confirmation of the payment of the school/university fees
– If applicable, proof of already completed studies, show original, submit photocopy
– CV (Curriculum VitaeX
9. Employment and financial proof:
– Work Certificate indicating the number of vacation days granted, the position in the company and the monthly salary
– Academic certificate such as an enrolment confirmation of the school or university, show original, submit photocopy
If Self Employed:
– Business registration stating the applicant’s name
To be provided by all applicants: Proof of sufficient funds Bank Statement for the last three months, original with bank stamp; if the trip is sponsored: sponsoring letter and bank statement of the sponsor for the last three months, original with bank stamp, copy of sponsor’s passport or residence permit.
10. Documents related to minor child:
– Birth certificate, show original and submit photocopy
– Parental consent for the minor child that is either travelling abroad alone or with only one
a) An official parental consent for the planned travel abroad must be submitted, in case that one of the parents or both of them are not going to travel together with the minor child. This document must be issued by Amphoe. Show original and submit photocopy
b) Or the declaration of consent letter signed by the parent/s who is/are not traveling with the minor child (sign at VFS Global Visa Center in person). Show original and submit photocopy.
– If the parents are divorced, or
– if the parents were not married at the time the child was born, a proof of child custody, issued by the Amphoe, must be submitted (copy).
In case that one parent has passed away, a death certificate must be submitted. Signed authorization letter from the parents in case that both parents cannot appear in person during the submission of the visa application. Photocopies of the parents’ passports (personal data page) must also be submitted.
11. Foreign national residing in Thailand:
– Original and copy of work permit (if applicable)
– Re-entry stamp from Thai Immigration, valid after coming back from the Schengen states